- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Sunday, 15 January 2017
Training report for week One
First week at training.
Lot of people turned up on Tuesday and less on Thursday.
Not sure if people prefer Tuesday because it is gi training compare to Thursday that is no gi training.
Stu taught guard pass fundamentals and Serge taught reverse de la riva for intermediate program.
A few important dates to put on your calendar
Saturday 04 March
Auckland BJJ surfing event at Muriwai
Saturday 11 March
Inter-club nogi at Atos
Saturday 01 April
NZ grappler NOGI National competition
Saturday 13 May
NZ grappler Gi Regionals Competition
Tuesday 06 June
Graduation and end of semester 1.