- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Sunday, 15 January 2017
Training report for week One
First week at training.
Lot of people turned up on Tuesday and less on Thursday.
Not sure if people prefer Tuesday because it is gi training compare to Thursday that is no gi training.
Stu taught guard pass fundamentals and Serge taught reverse de la riva for intermediate program.
A few important dates to put on your calendar
Saturday 04 March
Auckland BJJ surfing event at Muriwai
Saturday 11 March
Inter-club nogi at Atos
Saturday 01 April
NZ grappler NOGI National competition
Saturday 13 May
NZ grappler Gi Regionals Competition
Tuesday 06 June
Graduation and end of semester 1.