- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2020
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Sunday, 26 March 2017
BJJ seminar with Fabio Durello
He will be doing a seminar held at Oliver MMA on Saturday 08 April 2017.
Fabio is the presenter of the videos on BJJ club.
They are short videos of black belts demonstrating techniques in Brasil.
Due to this special role, he has his finger on the pulse of the latest techniques from the birth place of BJJ.
To top it all, the ever smiling Brazilian instructor is also introducing psychology to this seminar and that is something new for me.
Seminars usually consist of techniques and sometimes are linked to graduation.
Psychology such as emotional intelligence and managing emotions for competition are unprecedented concepts and very avant-garde so to speak,
Jiu Jitsu is getting more competitive as a sport.
There is really only so much techniques that one can absorbs during a seminar.
Therefore, I think Fabio is on to something really clever by introducing these notions.