- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Monday, 13 March 2017
Training report: back position
Back position is highly rewarded under IBJJF point system as it is rewarded by 4 points.
We cover this position 4 times per week.
We taught back position escape and several submissions from back control on Tuesday.
We strayed a little from our program on Thursday as we taught guillotine instead.
Every time we are near a NOGI competition, we always covers the topic of guillotine.