Adam Wilson won the silver medal at the NZ grappler no GI national competition in the open weight beginner category.
Videos coming up soon.
Adam won our club challenge.
$100 is given for the competitor that has the most submissions on the day: 1 arm bar, 1 rear naked choke and 1 triangle.
The club also refunded half of the entries of our competitors.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame