On Thursday 01 June, we are concluding our first semester with a graduation.
As we already have reach our quota of new beginners for semester 2, we will start a waiting list and might have a new intake in August.
Or in case, we have a vacancy with a student leaving the club.
We will make exceptions for advanced students (blue belt and above) and women (as Sophie and Victoria need female training partners.
If you are already training in semester 1, you are already included in semester 2.
Also, the doors are always open to our old students.
Send us an email if you are interested.
We keep this policy to ensure a good quality of teaching and training on the mats.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame