- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Monday, 19 June 2017
Training report: Knee on the Belly
Knee on the belly position is rewarded by 2 points.
It is a devastating position as it created pressure for your opponent to force him to make a mistake and create opening for submission.
On Saturday, I went to the seminar of Andre Galvao and got him to autograph his book called drills to win.
I will covering the techniques from the seminar through semester 2.