- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Monday, 19 June 2017
Training report: Knee on the Belly
Knee on the belly position is rewarded by 2 points.
It is a devastating position as it created pressure for your opponent to force him to make a mistake and create opening for submission.
On Saturday, I went to the seminar of Andre Galvao and got him to autograph his book called drills to win.
I will covering the techniques from the seminar through semester 2.