As we have now over 30 members,
I thought it would a good idea to randomly introduce each one on a weekly basis.
This is Andre Fitisemanu.
"Dre" is the first blue belt from our program. He help us start our new club in Onehunga in 2011.
I admire his half guard game.
Thank you for the support.
Especially at the start when it was maybe just 4-6 guys training in David Tua cage.
Which only has less of 1 inches padding.
- BJJ training program for First Semester 2017
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2017 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame