- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2018
- Training Details When/Where
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- 2018 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
- List of Judo Throws for Semester 1
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Learn BJJ rules
- BJJ etiquette
- Hall of Fame
Wednesday, 13 December 2017
2018 NZ Grappler Time table
So next year, we will still train nogi on Tuesday to prepare for the NOGI Nationals held on the Saturday 07 April 2018 in Auckland by NZ grappler
That will also mark the end of our nogi season as we will start training gi on-wards to prepare for the Gi Regional which will be held on Saturday 12 May 2018 in Auckland by NZ grappler.
We will have our graduation for semester 1 on the first week of June.
The competitions for semester 2 will be the National BJJ GI on Saturday 11 August 2018 and BJJ NOGI on Saturday 13 October 2018.