- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2019
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
Friday, 8 December 2017
Training report: Graduation 2017
Traditionally, we host graduation on the first week of December.
It is usually held during a normal class which falls on Thursday as it is a Gi class.
We will also have our X-mas party at Stu house where we will make some wood fire pizza and eat about 10 kilos of oysters. Beer and Kava will also be provided.
In our club, graduation is very simple.
The graduates demonstrate a couple of techniques.
It is not a test but more an opportunity to show off their skills and put them on the front stage so to speak.
Then we have open mats for sparring for about 45 minutes.
Of course, we complete the ceremony with giving belts and stripes.
Oh, I forgot the pizzas, garlic bread and chips ordered from Domino pizzas and the beers.
Overall, good fun at the club.