- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 2 for year 2019
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Monday, 8 April 2019
Training and competition Report
We went to support our competitors on Saturday 06 April at the NZ National NOGI competition.
Stu won silver at the black belt division and Kane won silver at the white belt division.
The competitors from our Kids club also had their share of medals.
The event conclude our nogi season which started from 13 October 2018.
So about 6 months of no gi training.
From now on, we will be training GI only at both locations (Epsom & Sandringham).
We are still taking new students at our Sandringham location.
Please note that competition is not compulsory at our clubs and most of our members train for fitness and self defense among other reasons which I cannot think off at the moment.
If you are interested in kids classes, please contact directly Adam.
I understand he has a waiting list but he might have take new students in April
Meanwhile, the next competition is the Auckland NZ grappler GI competition on Saturday 15 June 2019
Last week, we cover the topic of Mount and we will teaching the topic of back for fundamental this week.
Keep scrolling down for more pictures and technical videos.