- Taking Junior Squad program for 2020 (term 1)
- Training program for Semester 1 for year 2020
- Training Details When/Where
- Payment Details
- 2019 NZ Grappler Competition Calendar
- Sparring Protocol - The DO's and Don't
- Hall of Fame
- Auckland BJJ is IBJJF certified
- FOLLOW AUCKLANDBJJ.COM ON FACEBOOK
- Grappling Competition Dates for NZ 2020
- Auckland Clubs
- New Zealand Clubs
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- BJJ etiquette
- Auckland BJJ belt testing requirements
- IBJJF certified black belt instructor
Sunday, 15 September 2019
Training report: Questions & Answers for Fundamentals and surprise graduation
This week, we covered questions and answers for fundamental.
The advanced students drilled their favorites techniques on Tuesday.
On Thursday, Stu taught rubber guard which was the most favorite guard during our facebook questionnaire.
For questions and answers, we covered the pro and cons of breaking the guard standing instead of breaking the closed guard on our knees.
We also covered arm bar from closed guard and arm bar defense.
On Thursday, we had a surprise graduation for our 2 new students (Patolo & Valentino).
They train at De la Salle College where Jay is currently working and teaching Nogi BJJ.
We are still taking new students for our Sandringham location at the moment.